Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 1st

Hello All,

Wow-who can believe that the 1st day of January we had some mild temperatures. It was in the 50's even though it was raining some. Hopefully we will have a mild winter and our softball team will be outside for the most part. I still can't wait to get started and it won't be long. I hope everyone had a safe New Year's Eve and if you made some resolutions, I wish you the very best in achieving them. Believe it or not, one of mine is to make sure I blog more often so I feel like I am off to a good start. January 1st and here I am blogging. I saw this somewhere and felt like it was worth sharing to start the new year off.
"You have to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you got and remember what you had, always forgive, but never forget, learn from your mistakes, but never regret, people change, things go wrong, just remember…life goes on." So true and remember we are only given today.
Until next time . . . . . . . GO SQUIRRELS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment